This is just a random note from Facebook. Decided to just post it here~
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you
1. Music has always been my passion. Without music, i can’t live.
2. I started liking shoes a lot because of my ex-boyfriend.
3. I give my trust easily. But once it’s lost, it’ll be hard for you to earn it back.
4. I usually get what I want. (but i’m not a brat)
5. Very moody.
6. Can spend 48 hours straight in front of my pc.
7. I’m good at cooking. But I’m too lazy to cook.
8. I’ve always loved doing sports. But since I’m working, I don’t really have that much time to play anymore. 😦
9. People who don’t know me thinks I’m a snob.
10. I tend to get more comfortable with my online friends than my real friends.
11. I change my mind a lot. But if I really like someone or something, I’d stick to it until the end.
12. Very meticulous when it comes to music (not really the genre but the singers/bands)
13. Has no time to make new friends in person since I’m stuck working at home 😦
14. Not really emotional. I don’t cry easily unless the one involved really means something important to me.
15. I always want to buy things on my own, and do things on my own.
16. Can be very vulnerable at times.
17. It took me 16 long years before I finally opened up to my mum. We’re never really this close before.
18. Have been living inside my own world since I’m young. I never get tired of being alone.
19. Doesn’t wear clothes or shoes that’s not branded O_O
20. I feel offended whenever someone tells me what to do with my life.
21. I’m sensitive. But if I’m hurt, I don’t really voice out. I just keep quiet.
22. Can easily fall out of love, no matter how long the relationship has been.
23. I tend to get really angry when I feel that I’m losing my privacy. Privacy is really important for me.
24. I might not always be there physically for my friends, but I make sure that whenever they need someone to talk to, I’m always there to listen.
25. I don’t say “i love you” or “i miss you” if I don’t mean it.